Code of Conduct
Desert Diamond Arena is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience.
Guests are expected to follow the below guidelines and should expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats. Guests must possess a valid ticket and/or credential at all times, and provide it when requested.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- All guests in attendance are required to wear a shirt, pants and shoes at all times for their own safety. Desert Diamond Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images. Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue or anywhere on venue property. Guests who leave the venue to smoke will not be permitted reentry into the venue.
- Guests will comply with all requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time and are expected to report any incident, concern or inappropriate behavior to venue personnel as soon as possible.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly and directly with Desert Diamond Arena’s Security if assistance is needed to report an unruly fan, a spill in their section, or any issues and concerns. Text “GRA” <space> Issue and Location to 69050.
Desert Diamond Arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Usher, Security Officer or Guest Services Team Member.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked, and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust or enforce any policy at their discretion.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Desert Diamond Arena's event policies
- Violation of the local, state and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throw, discharge or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees or performers
- Weapons of any kind (guns/knives/pepper spray), any object that can be used to inflict bodily injury or disrupt the event, chemical dispensing devices, noise-making devices, 2-way radios
- Any item that may be deemed potentially harmful
- Cardboard poster tubes
- Backpacks, purses, laptop bags, seat cushions, camera bags and fanny packs. Click here to view the Bag Policy.
- Outside food, beverage, liquid containers, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks (Hydroflasks, metal, etc.) or coolers. Guests are allowed to bring a factory sealed water bottle under 17 ounces
- Laptops, any type of personal computers, and tablets (i.e. iPads, TouchPads, etc.) will not be permitted inside
- Laser pointers, flashlights, handcuffs, fireworks
- Professional photography equipment (detachable/interchangeable lenses), audio/video recording devices, tripods, monopods (selfie sticks), promotional materials
- Signs, flags, banners, posters larger than 24”x 36” (may NOT be attached to a pole/stick), strollers, skateboards, skates, stickers, balloons, markers
- Pamphlets or product samples
- Drugs or illegal substances
- Cigarettes (including vapes/e-cirarettes (Desert Diamond Arena is a non-smoking facility)